Saturday 17 October 2015

How You Can Win Ksh8Million Sportpesa Jackpot Using Foolproof Analysis and Straightforward Facts

I did a google search on how I can make my first million in 3day and its like i need a miraclea.Kwaruza ushinde, Bonyeza ushinde,Tetemesha and other lotteries have never worked for me. And the Sportpesa Jackpot came to my mind...Ksh 8, 519,909 can be mine by Monday? 



The following article is a total work of my 'thinking'. Games and team hints are products of my Predicton or guess work.Please note that my Sportpesa jackpot hints and tips based on statistics and probabilities and they are only suggestions for your own betting and give statiscal and strategical help. Please use all the soccer forum to compare opinions and information for this week's Sportpesa jackport.

PRESTON  vs CARDIFF
I will back Cardiff city to pick up a win in this. The Welsh side have registered a mixed run of form from their last five league outings picking two wins, two defeats and a draw.Preston are placed position 23rd in the league.‘Life’ has been tough for them this season.last time  they lost 3-1 to Sheffield Wednesday. They are short on quality, form and confidence.Unless they pull a surprise today, I expect likes of Kenwyne Jones (Cardiff Attacker who has scored five from his ten games) and Joe Mason to win it for me.

MK DONS vs BLACKBURN

Blackburn are a away from home to visit Mk Dons. All my hope are on Jordan Rhodes (The main man for blackburn who has scored 7 goals in 6matches) I see him maintaining this stunning form  to help his side take the day over Mk Dons who have attained 1 win and 4 loss at home since the start of the season.I am Backing Blackburn to win here given how unconvincing the hosts have been in front of goal of late. 

ODENSE vs sonderjyske
I hardly follow superligaen but i am told its renowned as a competitive league and the matches between sonderjyskE and OB Odense are part of the reason why.With no much facts, I will pick the home side.

EINTRACHT FRANKF vs B MONCHENGLADBACH
The host have fallen into a very bad form lately has playing four games without a win.Again, Most of their players are doubtful for the meeting.Haris Seferovic (Hamstring / Strain), Alexander Ignjovski (Tooth injury), David Abraham (muscle injury), Constant Djakpa (Overload), Stefan Reinartz (Calf Injury) and Carlos Zambrano (Rib injury). On the other hand, they can not count on Sonny Kittel (cruciate ligament injury) and Emil Balayev (Tooth injury). In any case, their coach Armin Veh can count on Castaignos (4 goals), Meier (4 goals) and defender Russ (1 goal).
on the other side , Vfl Borrusia are after a desperate start this season, they are currently on 13th place.they have 1win and 3 losses and this mean a great test for both teams. Here I choose my first Draw

GUINGAMP vs LILLE
There’s little to choose here,both teams are doing well with a goal difference being the only difference separating them clubs.If i am to be involved , A DRAW make a lot of appeal here.

BOLOGNA vs PALERMO
Both team coaches are at risk of being sacked after the match in case of bad result.I expect Palermo to bounce back from their terrible streak.I believe Bologne are struggling and in a worse condition than Palermo.And there I am giving my bet to the visitors.

THUN vs Fc Zurich
I will depend on Head to Head statistics here.Both team has met 37 times, Fc Zurich winning 22 Fc Thun winning 6 and 9 draws.This give no hint of who will take the day my bet highly weigh on Fc Zurich side. Maybe because of Zuri Sacco.

KRYLIYA SOVETOV vs TEREK GROZNY
Head to head analysis again, in 16 meetings Terek Grozny has won 7 and ‘drawn’ 4. The last meeting produced a 1-1 draw where KRYLYA was the host, My mind hint that this is another Draw.

VERIA vs ATROMITOS ATHENS
The table never lies and again consitency is the key.My Bet here goes to the visitors,

NEWCASTLE vs NORWICH CITY 
This is a hard one, Backing newcastle united to win any match this season has not been a good idea.But we can not wipe them out, they still have a good team to make a ‘point’, keeping in mind the good form of Nathan Redmond and Wes Hoolahan of Norwich, I reckon this will produce a draw.

KORTRIJK vs CHARLEROI
Here again my help is 'Low" i don't even know them so I the power of the unknown and hinting my bet on the home side to win. 

DEPORTIVO LC vs ATHLETIC BILBAO
Again here I go with my guide quote "Tables don't lie" Deportivo are placed 6th on the table while Athletic Bilbao are 13. And with no other search I hint on the home side (Deportivo) to take the day

INTER MILAN vs JUVENTUS
In spite of some very good results, Inter milan have failed to impress with theri perfomances on the pitch and that is cause for concern ahead of the clash with revived Juventus.The Bianconeri appear to be slowly returning to their best and I am backing them to win Stadio Giuseppe Meazza.

I am not % sure for my tips and this is only a recommendation.  If you have found better source of tips than mine or if you have some doubts on given predictions, then please do not bet as predicted above, but search for other alternatives. All the best

No comments:

Post a Comment