Friday 13 January 2017

Nowadays we are having many graduations in our estate, or I should just say "ploti" juu ni zimmer na hii matope haikubali jina estate
So a few minutes as I was coming from my routine training, I met "the daughter next door on her best mood. 
" uncle kujia keki" she invited running back to the house
"Asante" I responded as I approached their door recalling my community advise that "never disappoint a kid".
On the door I met the mother and the small girl whose graduation we are celebrating.." ni bash ya nini na sijaambiwa" I questioned
"wewe Kula keki usijali" she quickly responded...I picked my piece, thanked the family and left to my karoom so sure that I won't sleep before I know what we are celebrating.
After shower I realised my source of information is becoming scarce as the clock hand rotates..my good daughter next door will sleep before feeding my "wanna know"
Information is expensive, I pick a 200 note, move to the door step and call the daughter.. "shika ubuyie baby chocolate" and she run to my trap and there I pose my question before giving out my money...
"Amejua kuitumia Potty bila kusaidiwa" she excitedly reports as I I share my 200.
And there you go..Congratulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment